How has it been 3 years since I visited my little blog! It seems like everyday I tell myself to write and suddenly a lifetime of adventures have gone undocumented!
I have no hope of chronicling 3 years today, so I will, as in so many aspects of my life, start fresh yet again....
It is 2016! Wowee! This year, I turn 39, which seems like it should feel important, but it doesn't.
What does feel important is the huge sense of personal change I recognize in myself since that last blog post! Professionally, I've grown into my work in a way it seemed I never would. Personally, I've had a rough go - fluctuating in health, drive, interests, and energy more dramatically than the characters in an after school special.
So, what do I tell you, now that I am, for the moment, back?
1. Play ukulele - who would have ever guessed! I even have a YouTube channel!
2. Ride my bicycle every day! - It's my favorite part of the day!
3. Eat really badly and enjoy it! - I finally realized I am allowed to be happy and fat at the same time!
4. Swim! - Every morning, in fact - to balance out all that delicious food!
5. Have 3 cats, but one is new. We lost our Annie a couple of years ago, and now we have wild monster Harriet keeping all of us on our toes!
6. Sail as often as possible! - I've conquered (for the most part) my anxiety on the water!
That's my update for now, let's see if I can get this going again!