I'm not certain why. A day or two went by, and then a week, when I hadn't blogged, and, after a while, it seemed unimportant.
A while later, I tried to start another blog, with a cheesy gimmick, thinking I could return to regular blogging in a quirky and clever way...but I didn't.
Now I'm back. I don't know why. Perhaps because I've had pneumonia and am suffering from cabin fever.
But I'm back. I don't know for how long. I'm not even going to try and catch you up on 2 years of amazingly adventurous living. I'm just going to offer the most important info to set the scene for my present existence.
1. Husband is almost done with school!....Well, the class/comprehensive exam part anyway...He still has to write a book, but what's the big deal? He's worked so hard and I'm SO excited for him to be in the home stretch, working on the research he feels so passionately about!
2. I'm 2 years smoke free! And wicked proud of it! I am still struggling to lose all the weight I gained after I quit, but I feel healthy and strong and I even work out 6 days a week now!
3. I'm full time at work and loving my job more every day!
|Pull for the Pack!|
4. I am still obsessed with crafting, sewing, and pursuing all things creative
|I made a new vampire Marie Antoinette costume for me and the Lestat costume for Bryan, we ended up meeting a lot of like-minded folk at an amazing Studio 3 Halloween party!|
5. I have re-found my life-long obsession with reading, so look for book reviews and updates on my book club, the Literary Lushes, in the future.
6. I'm full-on paleo-living these days. I still love baking and candy-making, and I'm slowly teaching myself to merge my dietary needs with my friends desire for desserts!
|Mmmmm, chocolate covered bacon...|
7. I still live in New Orleans, the most excellent city in the world, by my humble estimation, so look for news of all my spring time adventures!
8. My goal for the summer is to get a tattoo of one of my cats. Rufus Jehoshaphat Sourbutts is the most excellent cat-puppy ever!
9. I am even more of an extreme nerd than you remember!
|Already counting down until the next New Orleans Comic Con!|
I'll try to post here as I create, experience, question, and transform my adventures!....that is, if I stick around this time!
So, here I am. Back. Hello, again, blogosphere! Now that I think about it, I've really missed you!