17 June 2013

I feel like a movie star!

"Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen." - Conan O'Brien

Hello all!
I just wanted to let you know that I was featured on a stunning blog, penned by a wonderful friend of mine who came to visit me in NOLA last week! Not only does her camera have magical properties, she is one of the most energizing and fun people I know! Check me out here, and take a peek at the rest of her clever meanderings as well!

Have a wonderful Monday!



1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic portrait of you, Jess! I'm so blessed to know you and work with you at the Loyola Intensive English Program. I learn and benefit so much from your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking! - Karen

    ReplyDelete