12 April 2011

Hasty, apologetic catch-up post: Take 3

I can't believe how behind I've gotten on this blog! Argh!

Okay, where was I?

Last week was just as hectic as every week before (surprise, surprise!)

Early in the week, a friend and I created a unique and sporty bridesmaid dress for her to wear to a very unconventional wedding this weekend!This picture truly doesn't do it justice, though I will admit the construction was a little hasty.


Wednesday was, as always, THE DAY OF ADVENTURES AND GENERAL WINNING, during which Banacek, McCoy and I took in a classic film (San Francisco starring Clark Gable and Jeanette MacDonald), champagne, and a trip downtown to the Audubon Insectarium!

Banacek’s work schedule is changing, so it was her last Wednesday adventure day, but have no fear! McCoy and I will gladly add another ladies’ day to our weekly schedule to accommodate such an important member of the Adventure Team!




We had ENTIRELY too much fun at the Insectarium. Looking at bugs, taking pictures of bugs, climbing on giant fiberglass bugs, eating bugs....YES, EATING BUGS! It was all just super! But I think we may have frightened some of the employees!





Okay, I think I can catch it all up in one more post before another Wednesday of adventure arrives tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment